IT students can apply for various specialization stipends, additionally there are also a number of other scholarships provided by partners and the University of Tartu foundation.
List of scholarships:
- 160€/month - European Social Fund Scholarship (BSc and MSc)
- 300/month - IT Academy specialization stipend (BSc and MSc)
- 400€/month - Ministry of Foreign Affairs scholarship for applicants of Ukraine, Georgia, Armenia, Moldova, Belarus, Azerbaijan and Afghanistan (MSc)
- 500€/month - Cybernetica Fellowship (MSc)
- 500€/month - Industrial Master's students scholarship (MSc)
- 2000€ - ITL Ustus Agur Scholarship (PhD)
As of autumn 2017, students of the international Master’s curricula of Software Engineering and Computer Science can apply for the Cybernetica scholarship programme.
The scholarship amounts to 5000 euros per year and is paid over 10 months. For the remaining two months in a year, a paid internship place is guaranteed in Cybernetica AS. The programme gives a unique opportunity to selected students to participate during studies in research projects in one of the leading research and development companies in Estonia.
One scholarship per year will be granted to a highly motivated applicant with an admissions score (for newly-admitted students) of at least 85-100 points or GPA (second year students) of at least 3.6.
Please submit your applications by September 9, 2018 via e-mail address contest.cs [ät] lists.ut.ee and including the following documents:
- motivation letter (up to 1 000 characters) explaining your interests and study plan in the Master’s programme;
- letter of recommendation (optional);