The lecturing team of Software Engineering includes top-level academics and researchers with international teaching experience acquired in over 20 universities worldwide. The permanent lecturing team is complemented by guest lecturers from Estonia’s most successful IT companies.
The following persons can be contacted with regards to questions about the Master's of Software Engineering program:
- Dietmar Pfahl (UT): Program Director and Coordinator of the Enterprise Software specialisation at UT; main contact for academic questions related to the overall program and the Software Enterprise specialisation; email: Dietmar dot Pfahl at ut dot ee
- Juhan Ernits (TalTech): Program and Practice Coordinator at TalTech; main contact for academic questions related to courses offered at TalTech and the Embedded & Real-Time Software specialisation; he is the main contact for students who take the practice module at TalTech; email: Juhan dot Ernits at ttu dot ee
- Pelle Jakovits (UT): Practice Coordinator at UT; he is the main contact for students who take the practice module at UT; email: Pelle dot Jakovitsh at ut dot ee
- Liis Tamm (UT): Administrative Coordinator at UT; she is the main contact for all administrative questions (enrollment, student information system, documents, etc.) related to courses taught at UT; email: Liis dot Tamm at ut dot ee
- Siiri Taveter (TalTech): Administrative Coordinator at TalTech; she is the main contact for all administrative questions (enrollment, student information system, documents, bus shuttle to Tallinn, etc.) related to courses taught at TalTech; email: Siiri dot Taveter at ttu dot ee