4 key reasons to work at the Institute of Computer Science
- Rapidly evolving organization – You will be joining a rapidly growing department with an ambitious strategic agenda.
- International and welcoming community – You will broaden your horizon and work with colleagues from all corners of the world. Over 30% of academic staff and over 30% of graduate students are international.
- Excellent work environment at the heart of Tartu – You will be working at UT Delta Centre – the newest and most modern facility, located on the riverside of Emajõgi.
- Best university in the region – You will be working at the best research universities in New Europe (13 nations that joined EU since 2004), placed among world top 200 universities in Computer Science according to Times Higher Education Rankings 2020.
Find all current UniTartuCS openings here.
Academic job vacancies at University of Tartu Institute of Computer Science
- Lecturer of Distributed Systems
- Lecturer of Informatics (Estonian and English)
- Lecturer of Informatics (English)
- Lecturer of Interaction Design
- Lecturer of Smart Urban Mobility
- Lecturer of Software Engineering
- Research Fellow of Natural Language Processing
- Junior Lecturer of Distributed Systems
- Junior Lecturer of Informatics
- Associate Professor of Information Systems
- Junior Lecturer of Software Engineering