4 key reasons to work at the Institute of Computer Science
- Rapidly evolving organization – You will be joining a rapidly growing department with an ambitious strategic agenda.
- International and welcoming community – You will broaden your horizon and work with colleagues from all corners of the world. Over 30% of academic staff and over 30% of graduate students are international.
- Excellent work environment at the heart of Tartu – You will be working at UT Delta Centre – the newest and most modern facility, located on the riverside of Emajõgi.
- Best university in the region – You will be working at the best research universities in New Europe (13 nations that joined EU since 2004), placed among world top 200 universities in Computer Science according to Times Higher Education Rankings 2020.
Find all current UniTartuCS openings here.
Current vacancies for teaching and research staff at the UT Institute of Computer Science
- Lecturer of Distributed Systems
- Lecturer of Health Informatics
- Research Fellow of Cyber Security
- Associate Professor of Information Security
- Associate Professor of Software Engineering
- Junior Lecturer of Software Engineering