Corporate Training Program
Companies are increasingly finding it challenging to develop solutions that deliver both value and stay competitive in our fast-evolving business environment. Business Analyst play a critical role in enabling development of such solutions. A skilful business analyst’s ability to identify the real business need, identify its root causes, understand and discern relevant inﬂuences from the business environment, analyse the current state, and develop solutions delivering the desired effect, is of great importance for companies who wish to see good returns on their investments.
With this training, your analysts acquire a deeper understanding of how commonly used tools, techniques, and frameworks of business analysis can make a difference in delivering better solutions. By combining lectures, examples, classwork based on real-life inspired cases, and discussions, we enhance your analysts’ abilities to better contribute to change initiatives within your company. The standard outline of this training includes the following components but can be tailor-made to suit your particular needs.
- The Role of the Business Analyst
- Guidelines for Excellent Business Analysis
- Planning of Business Analysis Work and Stakeholder Engagement
- External and Internal Context Analysis
- Identify business needs and requirement
- Analysis of the Current State
- Basics of Business Process Modelling
- Problem Analysis
- Change Strategy and Comparative Analysis of Alternative Solutions
- Design of Solution and Requirement Elicitation from Process Models
- Business Analyst and Waterfall/Agile
- Needs Analysis
- Current State Analysis
- Problem Analysis
- Change Strategy
- Solution Design
- Solution Delivery
- Solution Evaluation
Who Should Participate?
This training is relevant for professionals who are involved in developing and implanting changes in companies. This includes professionals from both business and IT units who either work or seek to do the work of;
- Users from business units involved in projects
- Junior Business Analysts
- Business Analysts wishing to refresh and expand their knowledge base
- Business System Managers
- System Analysts
- Business/Process/System Consultants
- Product Owners/Managers
- Software Product Managers
- Business or IT specialists
- Any other professionals involved in solving problems, exploring new business opportunities, development of the business or products/services.
Our trainer Fredrik Milani, is from the University of Tartu and has academic and industry experience within the field of Business Analysis.
He has a MBA from Stockholm University, Sweden and a PhD from University of Tartu, Estonia. He teaches courses such as Business Process Management, Business Analysis, and Software Product Management. He also conducts research on Digital Technologies, Process Innovation, and Business Analysis. He has more than 10 years of experience as Senior Business Analyst at Handelsbanken and extensive experience in modelling and analysis, particularly within the domain of banking and securities trading processes.
For more information and offers, contact:
E-post: milani [ät] ut.ee
University of Tartu