16.01.2019 - 17:00 to 20:00
UT Institute of Computer Science is organising series of data science seminars.
The subject of the seminar on January 16 is Spatio-Temporal Data Analysis. The event will be held in English.
- 17:00 - Introduction by Amnir Hadachi (moderator of the event)
- 17:10 - Margus Tiru (Positium)
- 17:30 - Toivo Vajakas (ReachU): Some thoughts on making use of passive mobile positioning data.
- 17:50 - Kalev Koppel (Kapazeta): Deep learning for satellites based grasslands monitoring. Lessons learned.
- 18:10 - Demos, coffee break
- 18:30 - Andrei Doman (Mooncascade)
- 18:50 - Mikhail Iljin (Taxify): Real-time rebalancing of demand and supply at Taxify
- 19:10 - Panel Discussion
- 19:30 - Networking
Please register here to partipate.
Recordings of previous seminars can be found here.
Institute of Computer Science
Marketing and Communication Specialist
Paabel, Ülikooli 17