Students of the international Master’s curricula of Software Engineering, Computer Science or Data Science can apply for the Cybernetica Fellowship programme.
The scholarship amounts to 5000 euros per year and is paid over 10 months. For the remaining two summer months in a year, a paid internship place is guaranteed in Cybernetica AS. The programme gives a unique opportunity to selected students to participate during studies in research projects in one of the leading research and development companies in Estonia, which also has an office in the Delta Centre Business Building.
One scholarship per year will be granted to a highly motivated applicant with an admissions score (for newly-admitted students) of at least 85-100 points or GPA (second-year students) of at least 3.6.
- Deadline: Sept 5, 2021.
- Interviews with the three best candidates: Sept 15, 2021.
- Announcement of the scholarship recipient: ICS day, Sept 29, 2021.
- Motivation letter (up to 1 000 characters) explaining your interests and study plan in the Master’s programme;
- Letter of recommendation (optional).
Please submit your applications by September 5, 2021 via e-mail address contest.cs [ät] lists.ut.ee
- Cybernetica Masters Fellowship can not be used at the same time with other stipends (excluding the Estonian needs-based study allowance and travel stipends).
- A student may not receive the fellowship for more than two years.
- A student may study abroad for up to five months during the fellowship.
If you have any questions, then write to ati.study [ät] lists.ut.ee.
- 2020 Kert Tali
- 2019 Risto Pärnapuu
- 2018 Roman Ring
- 2017 Sander-Sebastian Värv